Wednesday, May 18, 2011

How I spent my birthday


First and foremost, a heartfelt thank you to all my dear friends birthday wishes.  
            GO FACEBOOK!






__________________________________________________


Wow, what a great way to spend a birthday;
first, with my son's help, a repair project on the old pickup.  A blessing in many ways, working with Truett and saving some money in the process.  Then, Truett and I worked on one of his projects, a knife for a friend.  For more on the latter, see my Family page.


__________________________________________

Yamanator Update

Strung the resonator late yesterday afternoon, a few tweaks here and there required but definitely a resonator guitar. More info and pictures on that build soon. 

______________________________________

"The Golden Years"

___________________________________


For the evening; Redbox and the Blue Bell Store,,,,,, well, it is my birthday.  I support the local economy.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a good citizen!

Arnie said...

I try.